Saturday, June 2, 2012

My day went a little something like this....



Woke up very early on a Saturday morning from a little voice saying something about a wet bed.. was having a dream that I did not want to wake up from..

Had to try to explain to a curious four year how the Incredible Hulk turns green.. something about altered DNA  and no, Mommy can not turn into the Incredible Hulk, well.. not today.

Had to try to explain to the other four year that hell is not a place you want to go.

A little basketball with the 13 year old.. a graduation party, a frantic call about a four year melting down due to lack of sleep and a quick grab and go at Publix.

Jason running around the pool draped in a white towel looking like he is going to a toga party singing "I am funny and I know it"... giggle, giggle, giggle...

Dr. Emma declaring my blood pressure is high (no kidding, kid, I wonder why?) and I am in need of shots. "Don't forget to say ouch, Mommy, really loud!" Then insisting only baby lotion will help me.. I smell like a newborn coming home from the hospital.

Good night hugs and kisses with Emma declaring "Mommy I love you so much... sometimes!"


No comments:

Post a Comment